Module 1 – Annamaya Kosha or anatomy
Thu, March 29th to Mon, April 2nd, 2018
- Technique and execution of a thorough anatomical anamnesis.
- Applied yoga anatomy, muscle and joint mechanics, stretching and reflexes. Recognizing muscular imbalances and balancing them with yoga methods.
- We teach therapeutic asana series on the topics ankle, knee, pelvis, ISG, lower back, intervertebral discs, scoliosis, abdominal muscles, shoulder/neck and wrists.
- The most important clinical pictures of the movement part are explained and we show in practice how they can be alleviated with yoga methods.
Modul 2 – Pranamaya Kosha or physiology
Thu, May 17th to Mon, May 21st, 2018
- Basics of the nervous system, respiration and stress prevention.
- Stress and the effect on the autonomic nervous system and organs. Fascia and its importance in yoga therapy. Nadis and Prana and their practical meaning. Energetic anamnesis.
- We teach asanas and pranayama to cope with stress, show breath therapeutical series and exercises for the yoga energy body. Yoga Nidra in theory and practice.
- We give yoga responses to asthma, hypertension, diabetes, depression and burnout.
Modul 3 – Manomaya and Vijnanamaya Kosha or yoga und psyche
Wed, October 3rd to Sun, October 7th, 2018
- Emotional brain and rational thinking. Self-reflection and perceptual psychology. Worldview and Constructivism.
- Citta, Spiritual Systems, Karma and Dharma, Chakras and psyche.
- We teach asanas, pranayama and meditation, mantra, letting go, bhakti, visualization and process work. (Guest lecture Ralph Skuban!)
Lessons start on the first day at 5 pm and end on the last day around 1 pm, after lunch.