Module 1 – Anamaya Kosha or anatomy
Thu, April 18th to Mon, April 22nd, 2019
- Technique and execution of a thorough anatomical anamnesis.
- Applied yoga anatomy, muscle and joint mechanics, stretching and reflexes. Recognizing muscular imbalances and balancing them with yoga methods.
- We teach therapeutic asana series on the topics ankle, knee, pelvis, ISG, lower back, intervertebral discs, scoliosis, abdominal muscles, shoulder/neck and wrists.
- The most important clinical pictures of the movement part are explained and we show in practice how they can be alleviated with yoga methods.
Module 2 – Pranamaya Kosha or physiology
Thu, June 2nd to Mon, June 6th, 2019
- Basics of the nervous system, respiration and stress prevention.
- Stress and the effect on the autonomic nervous system and organs. Fascia and its importance in yoga therapy. Nadis and Prana and their practical meaning. Energetic anamnesis.
- We teach asanas and pranayama to cope with stress, show breath therapeutical series and exercises for the yoga energy body. Yoga Nidra in theory and practice.
- We give yoga responses to asthma, hypertension, diabetes, depression and burnout.
Module 3 – Manomaya and Vijnanamaya Kosha or yoga und psyche
Wed, October 2nd to Sun, October 6th, 2019
- Emotional brain and rational thinking. Self-reflection and perceptual psychology. Worldview and Constructivism.
- Citta, Spiritual Systems, Karma and Dharma, Chakras and psyche.
- We teach asanas, pranayama and meditation, mantra, letting go, bhakti, visualization and process work. (Guest lecture Ralph Skuban!)
Lessons start on the first day at 5 pm and end on the last day around 1 pm, after lunch.