- Theoretical and practical backgrounds of Pranayama
- Personal and individual practice
50 HRS PRANAYAMA INDEEP
7 days, 7 hrs per day. Only bookable as a complete package!
All important pranayamas are practiced and their effects are explained and discussed.
3 days: September 14th – 16th, 2018
- Getting to know each other, clarifying personal anamnesis and objectives
- Exact technique of Hatha Yoga Pranayama
- Basic precautions
- Individual themes and needs
- Pranayama and the Doshas (e. g.: Vata/Pitta disorder)
- Yoga Energy Bodies: Vayus and Nadis
- Preparatory asana practice: creating the basis, pelvis and abdominal muscles, Mula Bandha
2 days: November 10th and 11th, 2018
- Kriyas and preparatory asana practice
- Chest, diaphragm, BWS, respiratory mechanics and physiology e. g. CO2, O2
- The Sense of Kumbhak and Uddiyana Bandha
2 days: December 8th and 9th, 2018
- Preparatory asana practice: cervical spine, shoulder/neck and Jalandhara Bandha
- Final suggestions for an individual and personal pranayama practice
8:30 am to 12 pm and 13:30 pm to 5 pm
If we don’t know each other, please supply me with a short CV of your yoga path.
2 double rooms available in the house.
The entire course fee must be paid by bank transfer to my account three months before the start of the course.
In case of cancellation up to 6 weeks before the start date, 50% of the course fee will be refunded. After this period of time the course fee cannot be refunded, nor can it be refunded in case of non-appearance. However, you can name a substitute participant.
Mahaprana Institut, Sonnenstrasse 15 in 85622 Feldkirchen
3 Minuten von der der S-Bahn (S2-Innenzone)